NEW!

My photo
Mancora, Peru
Welcome! Here you can sign up for the upcoming Yoga/Surfing and Life Balancing retreat in Mancora, Peru. Just click on the Pay Pal cart below to select the Room option that you would like! Any question? You can email me directly at balanceyogaretreats@gmail.com

Yoga Retreat Deposit and Fees

Yoga Retreat Deposits and Fees

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Waking up to who we really are

I am so excited to finally launch this blog, to put my ideas out there in the world fd and hope that I can help other people through the process. My path to becoming a life coach has been one of the most terrifying things I have ever done. You see, it takes tremendous courage to know that you want something so much, that the risk of not being "successful" is very intimidating. Until I realized: my "success" as a life coach, just in being a person that I believe in, means having the courage to choose what I really want in life, and not let anything else get in my way. THAT is success; not allowing yourself to take any excuses that keep you from living a life that inspires you.

So in a nutshell, my path to becoming a coach is exactly what I want to offer to other people:
1) Finding the courage to declare what it is they are longing for
2) Uncovering all of the limiting beliefs that hold them back
3) Ripping through those beliefs with tools that I have learned in order to
4) Create a step by step plan that will lead them to their true desire

Of course, there is much more to explain about the process, but our transformations begin simply by identifying: "What is the story that I am telling myself? And what is the story that I want to tell myself?"

So if you know someone who has been talking about a change that they want to make in their life for a while, and seems to get stuck in the process, have them contact me, through my blog or email, to do a free consultation session. The first session is free so there is nothing to lose and everything to gain.

There is so much more that I am excited to explain ab0ut my coaching. In the next blog entry I will explain my new project "Beyond Victimhood" in which the money that you pay for your coaching session has the added value of funding leadership and empowerment coaching workshops for leaders of victim's groups in Colombia.

But more on that soon. For today, welcome, and please share your inspiration with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this content with others

Bookmark and Share